Telecaster Reverse Control Plate Wiring Diagram
Reverse control plate wiring for Telecaster. This is a simple yet popular setup where the control plate on your Telecaster is reversed. ie. the switch is furthest away. You can not simply turn the control plate round as the volume and tone controls will be out of position. The below wiring diagram keeps the volume and tone controls in their respective positions (from a playing point of view) whilst the switch is as far to the right as possible.
The below video shows you how to wire a reverse Tele control plate and you can follow the below wiring diagram.
- 1 x CRL 3 way Tele switch
- 2 x CTS 250k solid shaft pots
- 1 x Switchcraft 1/4'' jack socket
- 1 x 0.047uF orange drop capacitor
- 2ft push cloth guitar wire