Precision Bass® Wiring Harness
This Precision Bass® harness consists of;
- 2 x SSS Premium Taper® 250k solid shaft pots (CTS)
- 1 x 0.047uF SSS Pemium paper in oil capacitor
- 1 x Switchcraft USA 1/4'' jack socket
- Treble pass capacitor on volume control
- Vintage style cloth wire throughout
- Wiring diagram
This prewired Precision Bass® harness is ideal for partscaster projects or upgrading the electronics in the majority of far eastern made/ DIY bass kit basses to a higher standard.
Wired using the finest components, this kit offers an instant improvement to your bass project.
This Prewired bass kit makes use of a treble bleed on the volume control - reducing the "muddy" tone as the volume is dialled back.
The matched SSS Premium Taper® CTS pots offer a consistent, well rounded volume and tone sweep.
Guitar electronics isn't just about the brand - the tolerances are so important. We hand measure each pot and capacitor to ensure you get the best available.
Please note prewired kit orders take 5 business days to assemble and pack. Refer to our shipping policy