Click HERE for our COVID19 Shipping Policy Update. #stayhomeNew for 2020, our premium paper in oil guitar capacitors are designed specifically for audio applications.
Constructed in the USA using the finest materials, these are brand new, made using using vintage spec aluminium foil and Kraft paper film, impregnated with castor oil and hand soldered before being hermetically sealed in their aluminium cans. All measured to a fine capacitance tolerance of +/- 5%
Choose from either 0.022uF or 0.047uF.
Typically, 0.022uF is used with humbuckers whilst 0.047uF are used to tone down single coil pickups. Naturally, it comes down to personal taste!
Six String Supplies Paper In Oil Capacitors Features:
- Guitar & Bass Friendly Size (20.5mm length x 9.5mm diameter)
- Capacitance Tolerance: +\- 5%
- Voltage rating: 600v
- Sturdy 20 AWG tinned copper wire leads
- True vintage Kraft Paper in Oil construction
- Mil-Spec Construction (hermetically sealed tubular case with sealed glass ends)
- ROHS compliant
Made in the USAClick HERE for our COVID19 Shipping Policy Update. #stayhome