Loaded Telecaster® Control Plate
This prewired Telecaster® control plate is the perfect upgrade for many imported models, partscasters, DIY guitar kits and rewiring jobs. All of our prewired kits use only the finest components.
- Nickel control plate (Fender® USA dimensions)
- Nickel screw fit Telecaster control knobs
- 2 x 250k SSS Premium® CTS pots (7% tolerance)
- 1 x CRL USA spring action 3 way switch
- 1 x 0.047uF SSS Premium® PIO (paper in oil) capacitor
- 1 x Switch tip (top hat or barrel)
- Treble pass capacitor on volume (known as the treble bleed mod)
- Wiring diagram for easy assembly
This prewired Telecaster® control plate consists of one of our Telecaster® wiring harness loaded into top of the range Japanese made nickel hardware.
Will This Fit My Guitar?
The "Made in Japan" nickel control plate is made to Fender® dimensions and will fit Mexican and USA made Telecasters with no modification required. It will fit imported models and partscasters but the control plate dimensions might be different - you may be required to drill into your body.
All you need to do is attach your pickups and the ground from the bridge and you are ready to go. An easy to read wiring diagram is provided for easy installation.
Choose from either the classic 3 way Telecaster® setup or add some mojo with the 4 way switch, which allows you to put the neck and bridge pickups in series.
Please note prewired kit orders take up to 5 business days to assemble and pack. Refer to our shipping policy