Les Paul Special II Wiring Kit
£44.95 - £54.85
Wiring Kit for Epiphone Les Paul Special II models.
Featuring the same top of the range components utilised throughout our wiring kit range, this kit contains everything you need to give your guitar a new lease of life.
Les Paul Special II wiring kit includes:
- 2 x SSS Premium® CTS 500k pots
- 1 x 0.022uF orange drop capacitor
- 1 x Switchcraft short frame toggle switch
- 1 x Switchcraft 1/4'' mono jack socket
- 2ft Gavitt USA braided wire
- 2ft Gavitt cloth wire (1t white/1ft black)
- 1ft tinned copper wire
- 3.2mm heat shrink tubing
- Optional SSS Premium® PIO capacitor upgrade
- Easy to follow wiring diagram
Perfect for Epiphone Les Paul or SG Special II models or any guitar using a single volume, single tone and 3 way toggle switch setup.
SSS Premium® Vintage Taper Pots
Featuring SSS Premium® CTS pots, this DIY wiring kit is the ultimate upgrade to any model, be it an Epiphone model, an eastern copy or the real thing. SSS Premium® CTS pots have a smooth vintage audio taper giving you a smoother and more rounded control sweep.
Will this fit my guitar?
Note - all of our wiring kits use imperial/US sized components.
This means you may be required to enlarge the pot holes on your guitar to 10mm to take the larger CTS pot shafts and for the jack socket.