Les Paul Coil Split Wiring Kit
£74.95 - £93.95
This wiring kit consists of CTS push pull pots which when pulled up, split the humbuckers giving the player single coil tones.
Our wiring kit gives you everything you need for a full re-wire. Our kits only use the very best components available. A full wiring diagram is included and the below video shows one method of how to wire it together. Alternatively, our wiring guide shows step by step diagrams.
Les Paul Coil Split Wiring Kit:
- 2 x CTS 500k push pull pots
- 2 x SSS Premium Taper® 500k pots (CTS)
- 1 x Switchcraft toggle switch
- 1 x Switchcraft 1/4'' jack socket
- 5ft braided hook up wire
- 1.5ft tinned copper ground wire
- 2 x 0.022uF orange drop capacitors
- 15cm 3.5mm diameter heat shrink rubber tubing
- Easy to follow wiring diagram
- Deep threaded switchcraft nut (for long frame switch only)
- Optional SSS Premium PIO capacitor upgrade
Components from the finest brands including CTS and Switchcraft.
This kit is available with long shaft pots (including long frame toggle switch) or with short shaft pots (and short frame toggle switch). The long shaft pots are suited to most Gibson models and thick arch topped models. The short shaft version is better suited to Epiphone, Tokai and other far eastern imported models.
Comes with a black, cream or amber switch tip depending on availability.
We also offer this as a prewired harness here.
PLEASE NOTE: This setup requires 4 conductor pickup wires to function as intended.