SG Wiring Harness
Wired and grounded using Gavitt vintage style braided wire, this prewired SG kit is wired in the popular "50's style" - the position of the capacitor acts somewhat as a treble bleed meaning you retain more high end frequencies as the volume control is rolled back resulting in a punchier tone with more clarity.
SG Wiring Harness Features:
- 4 x 500k SSS Premium® CTS pots
- 2 x 0.022uF SSS Premium® PIO (Paper in Oil) Capacitors
- 1 x Switchcraft right angle toggle switch (+ deep threaded nut)
- 1 x Switchcraft long thread 1/4'' jack
- Gavitt shielded/braided cloth wire
- Heat shrink tubing insulation
- Easy to follow wiring diagram for easy installation.
Matched CTS Pots and Capacitors
As with each harness we measure the resistance and capacitance of each component and ensure they are all within 4% of each other. This gives a consistent and balanced circuit. All are then professionally soldered to create a great sounding kit. Our SSS Premium® CTS pots give a consistent and fully usable volume sweep from 10 down to 1.
Will This Fit My Guitar?
This prewired SG harness will fit genuine Gibson® & Epiphone® SG's without modification. The deep threaded nut is included with the toggle switch to ensure the thread goes through thicker topped bodies.
This can fit imported models and SG copies but you may be required to drill the tone/volume controls to M10 diameter and the toggle switch to M12.
Please note prewired kit orders take up to 5 business days to assemble and pack. Refer to our shipping policy