Les Paul® Wiring Kit - Short Shaft
£61.95 - £80.95
Featuring short shaft pots and a short frame Switchcraft® toggle switch, this wiring kit is perfect for Epiphone® Les Pauls or other flat topped Les Paul® copies.
Les Paul® wiring kit:
- 4 x 500k SSS Premium® CTS pots (7% tolerance)
- 1 x Switchcraft® toggle switch (short frame)
- 2 x 0.022uF 100v orange drop capacitors
- 1 x Switchcraft® 1/4'' mono jack socket
- 12cm heat shrink rubber tubing
- 5ft Gavitt® braided push back "Gibson® style" wire
- 1ft tinned copper ground wire
- Wiring diagram
- Optional SSS Premium® PIO capacitor upgrade
SSS Premium® CTS Pots
Featuring SSS Premium® CTS pots, this wiring kits is the ultimate upgrade to any model, be it a DIY partscaster or Custom Shop. SSS Premium® CTS pots have a custom audio taper as opposed to the modern 10% audio taper, giving you a smoother and more rounded control sweep.
Will this fit my guitar?
The pot shaft diameter is 9.52mm so you may be required to drill the tone and volume holes to M10 diameter.
The toggle switch requires a M12 diameter hole.
You may need to replace your control knobs - the CTS pots fit imperial/US control knobs whereas many eastern imported guitars come with metric pots and knobs. We stock a range of control knobs to suit our wiring kits.
For full installation instructions including how to wire the toggle switch - how to wire a Les Paul®