The selector switch is connected to the pickups and allows the player to choose various combinations at any given time. Each combination produces a different tone. Although there are numerous types of pickup selector switches on a wide variety of guitars, we deal with the most common styles yet of the highest quality, be it toggle switches or blade switches.
Switchcraft® toggle switches as found on Gibson® guitars and the CRL USA 3 or 5 way selector switch found in Fender® style guitars. We also offer a 4-way switch to add an extra dimension to your Telecaster by allowing you to play the neck and bridge pickups in series together. By investing in a high range switch you will get many more hours of playability due to the durability of the product.
We stock Switchcraft toggle switches in 3 variations and offer a prewired product as well.
- CRL 3 Way Switch £15.95
- CRL 5 Way Strat Switch £15.95
- OAK 4-Way Tele Switch £15.95
- Switchcraft Right Angle Toggle Switch £19.95
- Switchcraft Short Frame Toggle Switch £18.65
- Switchcraft Toggle Switch £19.95
- Prewired Switchcraft Toggle Switch £32.95
- Prewired Toggle Switch (cloth wire) £32.95
- Switchcraft Deep Thread Nut £3.75